Thursday 1 April 2010

Spring 2010: Fashion Trends - Part 2

As I had promised, more trends for this spring are going to be shown on this blog… and here they are. Last time, I discussed hot pants, patterned pants, blazers, and jumpsuits. This time I’m going to be moving on with all the other trends that are coming out this spring. As usual, I have mixed feelings about the upcoming trends, some I absolutely love while with others I remain undecided. Let’s take a look at more of this spring’s fashion trends.


Knee High Socks
Designer

Gaspard Yurkievich

Alexander Wang

Affordable

River Island

Topshop

Believe it or not, I am so happy to see that knee high socks are in fashion. I have a few pairs myself but have never gotten around to wearing them. I think they’re adorable when matched with the right things. Thumbs up on this trend!

Military Fashion

Designer


Burberry Prorsum

Wunderkind

Affordable

Topshop

River Island

I remember getting really into the military fashion when I was younger and looking back I see that I really wasn’t picking the right pieces to get the look. Now it’s back, and I am older and wiser. It’s a great way to look formal and still uphold that “chic element”.

Ripped Jeans

Designer

Cheap Monday

Affordable

River Island

Topshop

Again, a fashion statement I made when I was a lot younger has come back to life, and I love it. I actually bought myself a pair of light blue ripped jeans from New Look in February. It’s a great way to be comfortable and keep up a very laid back look. I think everyone needs a pair of ripped jeans this season.

Bows

Designer

Diane von Furstenberg

Temperley

Affordable

Topshop

Topshop

Bow headbands are very in this spring. I have a number myself, from little boutiques in Kuwait, and some from Topshop. They provide a nice way to make your outfit look cute by just adding the headband. Although you can’t really where them everywhere, they’re good to have around for the times where you can wear them.

Designer Pictures from: fashionising.com
Other Pictures from: topshop.com, riverisland.com

No comments: