Monday 26 April 2010

Fashion Bloggers to Follow!

I personally enjoy reading a lot of fashion blogs, and that's the reason that I'm currently following 20+ of them. I use Bloglovin to stay up to date with all the blogs that I follow, and with Bloglovin, you see the title of the blog and then the beginning of the post. I will click on a post judging by how interesting it looked at first glance. So, over the past few days, I've been keeping track of all the posts that I've read and which blog they belong to, and I've constructed a list of must-read blogs!

So, if you enjoy reading fashion blogs, here are some that I recommend you check out (Click the titles for links!) :



I fell in love with this blog. It was one of my favorites from when I first started to discover different fashion bloggers. The thing that I love about it is that it targets high school and college girls (therefore making sure to stick to a reasonable budget when talking about fashion) yet does not let the money-factor affect how great the items being shown look!



In all honesty, the reason I first took a look at this blog was its name “Tweet”. It put a smile on my face. My smile then grew when I started to go through the blog. It is generally very image heavy, but not in the bad sense where the pictures look like they’re there just to fill up some empty spots. The pictures are not only relevant, but inspiring and very pretty to just look at. It’s a great blog to follow, you won’t be disappointed!




This blog is definitely inspiring. The outfit shots are brilliant and even a lot of the other pictures posted up there will trigger some sort of fashion inspiration from within. It’s a great place to get ideas of what to wear, and generally a good way to put you in a cheerful mood!



Just the name of this blog excites me, come on now… cakes and lace! This blog is the perfect place to check out all of the new, strange, and funky aspects of the fashion world. I am about a million percent sure that if you’re into haute couture, you are going to love this blog.

Not only do these girls have great blogs, but I contacted them and they are lovely people. Usually when I read blogs that are out of this world, the bloggers seem intimidating, but they really are sweethearts.


Sneak Peek for tomorrow: I will be devoting my entire blog post to a certain company that I stumbled across yesterday. All I am going to say is this: if you like adding "bling" to just about everything you own, and love unique pieces of jewelry, you should check out tomorrow's post!


Once again, here's my outfit from yesterday:

Top: Zara
Vest: Topshop
Pants: River Island
Necklace: Forever 21
Bangles: Forever 21/H&M


"I think fashion is about suspense and surprise and fantasy.
It's not about rules." - Wolfgang Joop


No comments: