Thursday 15 April 2010

Reiss

I know I have been quite inactive lately, but that can be blamed on university. I am going to commit myself a tad more to this blog though. I actually felt useless while inactive.

Now that I've said that... on to the fashion related news. I have been looking for a dress to wear at my cousin's wedding, and couldn't find much. The dresses I tried on were either too long, didn't look as good as they did on the hanger, or weren't in my size.

I was planning on continuing my search for a dress on Saturday, and still might, but my mother sent me a picture of a dress that she thought would look nice.

         
Reiss



Apparently it's not as nice in the picture as it is in real life. I like the colour, and since the wedding is going to be in the summer it'll go good with a tan and gold accessories. I'm going to have it shortened, also. According to my mum, the colour looks more like an orange-pearl colour, so I'm excited to see it.

I'm still going to be looking around for dresses though, so I have a feeling either a dress post is coming up, or a rant about how I can never find any dresses!



No comments: