Wednesday 21 April 2010

Day 2: Hamra



Alright., so I went back to look for those unnoticed stores I was raving about in my post yesterday.

The first one was the dress shop. I personally bought a dress from there in Christmas, and it was beautiful. The quality isn't bad at all, of course it isn't the best, but it isn't bad for a dress that will probably be worn while clubbing, and is therefore prone to getting cigarette burns and vodka stains on it. I got it for only LL 50,000 which was a really good deal for the dress. This place is right next to Nando's on Hamra, and it's called Vittoria.

The next shop was the one that blew my mind. I went back yesterday and was slightly disappointed. Half of the store was filled with fake Louis Vuitton and Chanel purses, which means that you can't really ensure that the quality of the pieces they have will be any good. However, the fluorescent purses that I mentioned yesterday were going for $100 whereas the "better quality" ones (I guess) were going for about $200-$300. So if you don't mind carrying it around for only one season, it's worth buying it from this store. They also have a lot of cute bracelets with leather straps. I think that everyone should at least check it out once, because if you look hard enough you'll definitely find something you like. This store is located across the street from Marrouch, but a little further down from it, it's called Lolita Bijoux.

And that is Hamra street covered. Tomorrow there will be a special post concerning an entire new wardrobe which I will be receiving today (FINALLY!!!) and after that I will continue my shopping guide, next target: Saifi Village.


"Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress on their days off that are the most intriguing." 
- Alexander Wang

No comments: