Wednesday 18 August 2010

A Fresh Start

Since it's been ages and ages since I've posted anything, I've decided to take this blog in a slightly different direction which will allow me to post more regularly.

For those who are familiar with my blog, you would have noticed that I've tried a number of different things to do with fashion, from "who wore what"'s to "what's new on the runway".

I finally realized that the best ting for me to do was just keep a fashion and lifestyle diary! And so, this is what my blog is going to be from now on. I will still be posting about fashion and shopping, I'm just making it a little less limited now. So here's to a fresh start!


I got off of a plane at 6:30pm yesterday, landing in Kuwait. The airport was nothing short of hell, but everything that came after that was great.

I went for coffee at The Lounge. For anyone who is in Kuwait or ever visits Kuwait, this is a great place to go for a quiet coffee with someone. It's very relaxed and comfortable, and it's very rarely full. It's located in Marina Crescent in Marina Mall.

While I was there, I walked into H&M, and I got the shock of my life. There were so many things that I wanted to pick up. I was far too tired to take things into the fitting room so I decided to leave that for later, but really, H&M's new collection is great, I suggest that everyone get their behinds to the nearest H&M STAT!!


Before going home, I picked up a pair of flats by Gianna Meliani that were too cute to leave behind.





Stay tuned for more of my fashion and lifestyle diary entries!

No comments: