Monday 1 November 2010

Things Worth Going To

Hello everyone! Before anything I have a reminder for you all,


tomorrow is the "Shi 7elo w Shi Tayyeb" event, where Zinab Chahine will be presenting her very unique jewelry (Ctrl+Z Designs), and Aline Khokaz Ian will be presenting her very appetizing home-made dishes (Garden on a Plate)! It is taking place at Electro Mechanique on Mar Mekhayel Street and starts at 6:00 p.m. See you there!




There's another thing going on that's gotten me all excited! The Beirut Dance Company is performing from the 4th to the 14th of November at the Monnot Theater. It's titled "The Dress" and starts at 8:30 p.m.



I haven't been to a ballet in a very long time, so I'm really excited about this. I'm going to try and get myself some tickets! For those who are also interested, here's the number that you can call for reservations and more information: 01/20 24 22



That's all for today!

No comments: