Saturday 2 October 2010

Crown Outlets - Fall 2010

It's been a while since I've posted anything, and as usual I have my excuses. I thankfully managed to survive my first week back in university. I'm using the word survived here very specifically because, as all of you who are familiar with LAU's registration this year would know, the online registration system suffered an endless amount of glitches this semester. This means that my first two days back consisted of long hours camping outside of an office, just to be able to register for my major courses. All that is over now, though, and I'm back on track.



Crown Outlets! For those who don't know, this is a worldwide outlet chain, and it's back in Beirut with its Fall 2010 collection for both men and women. The thing I like about Crown Outlets is that every time their customers come in, they ask what the customers would like to see more of, and they act on it. This year, the collection features even more brands (chosen by customers) which means a whole new variety of things to choose from.

These include:
  • UGG Boots
  • Juicy Couture
  • Ed Hardy
  • Christian Audigier
  • Abercrombie & Fitch
  • True Religion
  • Bebe
  • Fred Perry
  • Hollister
Again, as this is an outlet chain and all the items are bought in bulk, the prices are 50% less than the market price! Here are the dates of this season's open house:

Friday 8th October: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 9th October: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday 10th October: 10:00am - 6:00pm

The place is where it usually is, which is the 1st floor in Crown Plaza Hotel (above roadsters) in Hamra.

I very strongly advise everyone who is interested in going to go on Friday, and go as early as you can. The later you are, the less you find and the less you have to choose from.

Here's the link for their photo gallery on Facebook, which gives you a preview of this season's collection:

I will try to stop by on Friday, although I won't be able to get there before 1:00pm due to my classes, but nevertheless I will come back and let you all know how it is.

Stay tuned! I promise I will try to be more active :)



"Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style." - John Fairchild

No comments: